Chester is one of my favorite towns, with many awesome memories attached to it.
- Hiding a geocache with my sister behind their Public Tomb
- A picnic at the cemetery after an awesome go study weekend.
- Admiring the cool trees at said cemetery and soaking up the calmness and peace.
- Many stops at the Moon Dog Cafe.
- My kids playing at the school playground and having a fun time
Now I have a fun fireworks memory to add to my mental list.
I even got to find a geocache before I went to the fireworks because I found my GPS again! No, it wasn't in the house somewhere stashed away in the Great House Selling Quest of 2011 and 2012.
Instead it was...
In my car... Under the driver's seat... I will never be convinced again that my car is not a worm hole in time and space!