Monday, September 08, 2008

Eggplant and Imams

I was browsing cooking blogs (less work than actually cooking) and I found this recipe for Eggplants So Sensual That They Made the Imam Faint at Tigers & Strawberries. Hmmmm, I had eggplants to use AND how could I resist a name like that?



I got everything together, and it didn't take long till Dawn joined in. My eggplants were a bit beyond baby stage, but it still turned out well anyway.



We cooked and the house smelled really good, and it didn't take long before we had this eggplant dish on the table.



No, we didn't quite let it cool down, but gobbled it right up when it was still warm and it tasted very good. Who would have the patience to wait till it was cold?



I had some leftovers cold the next day, which was quite nice too, even if Dawn didn't like it cold. That was ok, meant that there was more for me. And even if you don't want to make it right now, you should go over and read about the fainting imam.

No comments: