Thursday, April 13, 2006

Two Hundred Pounds

Today, I got 200 lbs of wheat berries delivered to my house. This was most of my coop order this month, should feed us for about 4 months or so? I don't remember how long they will last exactly, but I am not going to be out of whole wheat flour for anytime soon.

Bread keeps evaporating, I am baking yet another load of four big loaves. I am thinking I might start baking even more, but then I have to calculate everything again, and I have to find a way to get it all in the oven. Hmmmm. Seems easier to work with the four loaves, since I did figure out that one. But still, I am wondering.

My car is in the garage today, it was leaking coolant. Blech, most likely yet another high repair bill. This on top of the $75 worth of gas I put into it yesterday. Gas prices are crazy again.

No comments: