Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Decluttering Project of the Day

We have been working on creating ectropy out of entropy. Today I worked on my filing system. Over the years I have had many different styles of filing systems, a lot of them being characterized by "To file later" and "To do: URGENT!" folders.

OK, it might not have been that bad at all times, but it wasn't perfect either. Turns out "later" arrived and I am tackling the filing system now, trying to toss as much as I can, get a lot of stuff online and on computer and slimming down to the bare basics.

 

Feels good to get it done! It's remarkably painless, as long as I put good music on to listen to while working.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, that’s a start. I hope that leads into a more organized filing system. I bet you felt good when it’s done. The burden of working is less when you have a clear and immaculate working space to get things done. Have a nice day!

Clarence Rios @ Bins By Jo