Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Winter Sports

This year I finally managed to get Erik and Sylvia on the slopes. Erik is learning how to snowboard, Sylvia is learning how to ski.

 


Of course, it sure would help if there actually was SNOW. This is a weird winter, still no major snow storms, apart from the Halloween and the Thanksgiving ones which have long disappeared. Once in a while we have a few flurries, but that's it so far. I am both happy about it and wondering what is going on with our weather.

 


This mountain is making artificial snow, which at least keeps the lessons going, but it is a poor substitute for the real thing.

 


Sylvia came home all happy and excited from her lesson 'I was the first on in our group to fall over!!!' I am so proud of her :D Erik informed me that he was the first one to fall over too, so I clearly must be raising two prodigies ^^
Posted by Picasa

No comments: