Thursday, January 12, 2012

First Snow Day of The Year!

Remember how I said yesterday we had barely any snow this winter? Well, the universe listened and sent some today...

At this point I almost had forgotten that snow usually is a NH reality, so I woke up at 6am as usual, started waking up kids who ignored me as usual. Until I realized 'Wait a minute! There was snow in the forecast. A winter storm warning. There is snow outside, even if it isn't a lot. Hmmmmm.' A quick trip the the school web site confirmed it. Our Very First Snow Day!

 


Told the kids to go back to sleep, curled up in my own bed, and slept a bit more till I had to go out anyway for a doctor's appointment. Said kid was slightly sad he didn't get to miss a few hours of school due to this doctor's visit ^^

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: