Friday, December 16, 2011

So Many Insects

 


Erik has a new favorite fast-food place. I liked how they had mama burgers, papa burgers and baby burgers. This one was very close to our hotel, so we ate there a few times. The nice thing was that it was part of a food court, so the kids could eat their favorites, while I would get myself excellent Thai food.

 


We went to the insectarium, where we had a great time seeing so many insects. Sylvia now knows how many ants she weighs.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Findewaa Gustavo said...

Are those real preserved insects in the photos? The beetle collection is quite a sight! At first glimpse, I thought they were gem stones or something, but then I realized that they're actually insects. Amazing! =)

Unknown said...

Yup, all real ones. i know what you mean about the gem stones. such amazing colors!

Karen