Thursday, December 29, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

 


Catching up in a midnight post with some more pictures of the Montreal Science Center. They had one of those 'three mirrors' set ups, where you can see yourself uncountable times. Always fascinating.

 


This month has been full of fun and festivities and busy days, but this week is a bit more relaxed with no school. Sylvia is doing swimming lessons every day, which will give her a nice head start on our usual summer ones.

 


For the last few months I have been working out at the gym and am really enjoying it. Well, most of the time, not so much today when my abductors and adductors were yelling at me 'What the heck were you thinking working us so hard yesterday???!!!'

 


We took the house of the market for the winter, we will put it back on on March 1st. Which will be here before we know it! The good thing is that it gives me some time to fix things, paint some more and do a deep cleaning of garage and basement. The really good thing is that I don't have to have my house ready for showings at a moments notice.

 


This December has been mostly snowless so far, I like it. I am not under any illusion it will stay like that the rest of the winter though ^^

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: