Friday, August 19, 2011

Enjoying the Summer

 


I love living in a small town with a farmer's market where 'everyone' hangs out. The kids always find one or more of their friends to have fun with. And there is cotton candy. What could be better than that?

 


We hiked the rail trail from the farmer's market, to have some idea of how far it would be to our new house. Well, maybe it isn't our new house yet, but it is the house at the top of our list at the moment.

 


We just need to sell this house first...

 


Dawn took all those pictures, it is wonderful to have a daughter interested in photography so that I just have to go through the pictures later and decide which ones are good for my blog.

 


Tomorrow the town pool closes. I am sooooooooooooooooooooo not ready for summer to end yet, but I guess it is one of those unavoidable things. I am totally committed to enjoying every last minute of summer though!

 

 

Posted by Picasa

No comments: