Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Santa's Little Helpers

Yes, still playing catch-up and I will be for a while.

 


It was the night before Christmas and all through the house, Santa's little helpers were quiet as a mouse.

 


My girls crack me up, they do.

 


And no, there is no particular schedule or master plan to my catch up, but there will be many cute pictures and that is what counts.

 


Three girls home this morning, coincidentally the Santa's Little Helpers ones.
Jane went to school bus, but got sent home before even boarding the bus, because there was a break-in at her school. Every kids' dream it is.
Kate didn't go to school after yesterday's my 'You are fine, go to school!' negated by the nurse's 'You are not fine, go home!'.
And Sylvia has afternoon kindergarten so always is home during the mornings.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

harri saptadi said...

"Lieve meisje met de roode ogen...." *zingen* *flash correctly?* "de mooie ogen"