Monday, January 09, 2006

Root Canal

Done!

I still HATE dentists.

Blech.

And I got my period today, very crampy and messy.

Blech.

But the good thing is that someone sent me a new teapot thingy and a bunch of green teas as a gift. I came home from the dentist, feeling sorry for myself, and there was the package. So nice!

The other good thing is that Sylvia's vocabulary has increased with an important word 'go book'. A few days ago, early in the morning, she woke up and got out of bed. A few minutes later, she found a go book (somehow there are a few scattered around my bed room) and brought it over to me. She handed it to me, telling me 'Go Book!' So cute!

She is saying her own name too 'Dyl-vi-ah, dyl-vi-ah' :)

3 comments:

Paula said...

Hi Karen! How are you doing these days? The few times I've been to chat in the past year you haven't been there, and you're not active on any of the message boards.

I have AF now too, and I'm with you on the UGH part of it!

Annalise said...

Glad you got through the root canal okay, and too cute about Sylvia :-)

Jody said...

Glad you got the root canal over with. Blek on AF.

It would be fun to get the baby girls together at this age. I bet they would be a hoot to watch, playing and talking.

I sent you an e-mail.