Friday, October 28, 2005

Finally!!!

Finally I got my act together enough to post a picture of all of them. This one was taken in September.



We had homeschool club this morning, the kids had fun doing all kinds of Halloween activities. We are now the proud owners of a bunch of grave stones and of stained glass pumpkin decorations... I was smart and had brought my go books, so I could do problems while the kids did their thing :)

We came home with one extra kid, so we are up to eight kids for the night. They are sewing something now, I think a Halloween goody bag or so. I got a new sewing machine last week, when the old one broke. I haven't even used it yet, but Tara is very happy and has made a bunch of simple things already (pillow, blanket) The sewing machines has fancy stitches, and she thinks that that is really neat. I would like to make something on it, but not badly enough to actually sit down and do it.

2 comments:

Jody said...

What a great picture! I can't believe how grown up Cees looks! And Tara!

Beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing your blog with the kgs crew you are amazing to mangage that family and study go too.