Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Yuck Yuck Yuck! Not Ready for Winter!

Today we woke up to our first snow of the season. Yuck yuck yuck.

Sylvia and Erik walking down the snowy driveway on their way to school

I am sooooo not ready for winter!
Today I will snuggle in at home, writing my blogs I guess. I did finish my post about the New Hampshire state house in my capitols series.

Our backyard this morning, snow covered

And I wrote an article on how to get an easy $50 bonus and help with managing your money.

So it's not like I won't have anything to do to amuse myself, but I just do not like snow!
OK, whine done for the day. Back to drinking tea and catching up on travel stories.

How is the weather where you are? I hope it's better than here!






4 comments:

The Joyous Living said...

wish we had snow here in SoCal could help with the fires. Enjoy the fresh snow and cuddling up with your blankie and laptop.

Joy at http://www.thejoyousliving.com

fibromomblog said...

In theory I would love some snow where I live.

John - carpediemeire.com said...

It’s ok in Ireland a little grey but not cold or raining. Which is a plus. I miss the 26 celcius from Marrakesh last Sunday. I’m just happy it’s not snowing

Karen Lanzetta from OurCarpeDiem said...

Joy, yes, I wish we could send all this snow to your fires! So sorry you are going through that.
Fibromom, yeah, in theory. The reality is mostly cold and slippery :D
John, sigh, Marrakesh. That is like dripping lemon juice in my paper cut! Hope it stays snow-less in Ireland! :D

Thanks all for stopping by and commenting