Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tea Eggs and My Birthday

Using my birthday as a good way to share last month's tea egg pictures.

 


I had a wonderful birthday, so many people sharing it with me. It started out with CHOCOLATE! (Thank you, Dawn!) The kids came up with a variety of great gifts (Thank you, thrift store ^^) and a good time was had by all. The festivities included tea eggs and take-out Chinese food.

 


Many things going on in my life, but I am slowly getting on top of them.

 


Or at least taking baby steps to get closer to being on top of them. Through all this I am blessed with an amazing number of good friends and wonderful kids, so the big picture of my life is Very Good indeed!

 


Now I just need to find time to go geocaching and things will be perfect ^^
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It's good to look at the big picture, especially if it's very good indeed.