Tuesday, November 17, 1998

Cute Things They Say (2.5 years old)

Yesterday, Tara came over to me with the book 'What Your Kindergartner Needs to Know'. She asked me to read it to her. So I wanted to start reading in the literature department, some poems, etc, which I have done before with her. But she got all upset. She yelled 'No, not that! Africa! I want you to read AFRICA!!!!'. ...... So I went to the geography section where she was totally happy to discover Africa and hear some about it and then she spent the rest of the night telling me to read more about Africa and then every time I tried, turning over the pages to look for more Africa.... She also pointed out America to me, but told me that I shouldn't read about that...

Guess somebody had been paying attention while I was reading to the boys about the continents a few days ago :-)

No comments: