Saturday, April 21, 2018

Update on the Deer Baby Clan

Since I am back to blogging, it is time for an update on our clan.



Cees enlisted in the army for four years and now is using the GI bill to study at the University of New Hampshire.
Dawn will be graduating from nursing program of the University of Vermont in May. She and her boyfriend are living together in a nearby town.
Jane is studying at Hamilton college in upstate New York. 
Kate is studying at River Valley Community College and works at our local Price Chopper.
Erik is in the STEM program of Hartford Career and Technical Center.
Sylvia will start high school next year!!
Tim lives with his dad and is still figuring out his life.



I am totally happy with my new husband Tom and still adjusting to my MS diagnosis.
Lydia, Tom's daughter has moved back to the US from the UK with her family so now we have our two granddaughters (2yo and 5yo) within driving distance.



Life is good!

4 comments:

vivici said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JEN said...

Oh my goodness! I read your blog back when your youngest was born! Now everyone is all grown up. Your post showed up in my feed after a long time. How wonderful that you found love and are traveling! all the best! Jennifer

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous, Karen! We met at a diapering addicts get together at some Massachusetts farm when our kids were little. There was Rachel and kids, Erin H and kids, you and me. You probably don't remember me but I had Duncan (who is now a junior at Tufts) and Margaux (headed to Wellesley this fall). We moved to Missouri shortly after Margaux was born and had Oliver (sophomore in HS). I still keep in touch with Erin and manage to see her when in Boston. Glad life is well. Sorry about the MS diagnosis. Love seeing your travel photos. Jill Allen

Karen Lanzetta from OurCarpeDiem said...

Hi Jill! That is a long time ago! Was that at a butterfly place? I definitely remember that one. If not, give me some more details, and I'll figure it out :D
Sounds like your family is doing great,

Nice catching up!

Karen