Sunday, September 08, 2013

The Longest Candy Counter in The Universe!

One of our summer vacation outings brought us to the longest candy counter in the world, no, in the whole universe!

 

It is hard to describe the overwhelming happiness which my kids experienced when entering it.



They all found many of their favorite candies and even I, who stated "I am not going to buy any candy for myself.", found that I couldn't resist their licorice offerings.

The town is a very friendly New England town, including outdoor pianos.

 


 

Afterwards we went to another fun store with hippie-ish clothes and paraphernalia. Got ourselves some new incense and Dawn found a really nice dress.

 

 

Notice how there isn't the standard flower pots, but instead there is a small organic garden for sidewalk/store decoration.

 

This was an interesting and novel way to spend a vacation day ^^
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: