Thursday, May 13, 2010

Spring!

I have been counting and counting people. It is an interesting job and it is fascinating to see the workings of the Census 'from the inside'.

 


Even better was getting my first paycheck yesterday. I celebrated by ordering a cordless electric lawnmower, since my old one is long past the age of usefulness and works in spurts of 5 seconds but only if the phase of the moon is the right one.

 


The white flowers are my plum trees, the yellow ones are my forsythia which a cousin gave to me a few years ago. It is doing so well. I love the flowers every spring.

 


My grass is in desperate need of mowing, but I selected super saver shipping since I was too cheap to pay the $61 for shipping and it will just have to wait a few more days. I am looking forward to trying out my new electric mower.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: