Sunday, May 20, 2012

Two Vegetable Beds Mostly Ready

 

On Thursday I finished the second veggie bed and on Friday I got the first veggie plants to start filling it. There still are ornamental grasses in the background, but the garden definitely is taking shape.

 

I found this really old badminton birdy next to the garden, I wonder how many years it has been there. I don't remember having much if any badminton equipment over the last few years.

 

The blueberries are doing well, even if they desperately need to be weeded and mulched. I would have gardened today, but we had fun climbing a mountain instead.

 

Here is one of my helpers. He has been busy taking out sumac and thorny bushes from where they didn't belong.

 

Maybe tomorrow afternoon I can do more gardening, I have many flowers and veggies to plant. I can't wait!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: