Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers out there. Who take care of the children day after day, night after night, and seldom get recognition for their hard work. Hope y'all had a wonderful mother's day!

 

Sylvia brought me breakfast in bed, toast from homebaked bread, yummy! When I came downstairs, I was totally surprised by a CLEAN living room, island, kitchen including sink. Wow! That is the way it looked for showings, only for showings I would have had to work hours to achieve this level of perfection.

 

Jane and Erik baked awesome cookies, Dawn made fiddleheads, yum! I did some lawn mowing and some gardening and we went to our local ice cream place, which always opens at Mother's day. Jane and Sylvia helped pay for the ice cream. A great way to start summer!

 

I took Sylvia to the swimming pool and swam some laps, which I had been wanting to do for ages, but life kept happening. While I had momentum, I even signed up for the 50-miles swimming challenge club for the summer. Yes, I must be insane.

More gardening, and then off to the play ground for a nice relaxed time, meeting with some other mothers. When I came back I mowed more of my lawn, dug up more of my veggie bed, found 87 rocks, and did some forsythia pruning.

Jane made dinner. It was an AWESOME mothers day!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: