Monday, May 31, 2004

Car Seats

Got all the car seats switched around and the new baby's car seat installed today. It took a lot more time than I thought it would, but it's done now! Now if only the baby would come out, so we can actually use her car seat! I look at it and marvel how tiny it looks. It's always hard to imagine how small newborns are. Although this one must be growing bigger and bigger every day :-)

Still no signs of impending labor, and no nesting urge either. Unless you count the gardening as nesting. Tomorrow I am going to plant lots of tomato plants, tonight hopefully is the last night that we have any danger of frost. I don't want to lose my precious tomato seedlings, after nursing them for so many weeks :-) So going to take them in for one more night, just to be sure.

I got a bunch of dahlias today, which I planted in one of my flower beds. This is the first year I am trying dahlias, hoping they will look nice, for now they are just tiny sprigs ;-) They will need to be lifted in the fall though, which is a pain, but I guess I'll deal with it. I planted the last of my gladiolas, and some broccoli. Maybe I will be able to get everything in before this baby is here!

Off to bed now, really tired, need to rest before labor kicks in, right? ;-)

No comments: